月光许愿树

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dreams

Dreams, how far is it from the position that you currently at?
I was once think about it: Do I ever need a dream?
If I need a dream, what should it be?
A manager? An artist? An owner of a coffee shop or a dad for a bunch of kids?
If the dream works, what should I do to achieve them?
Studying? Working? Investing or just Dreaming?
Since there are such lots of wonders, should I ever attempt to think about it again?
Doubts.

Time flies, it's the year of 2013, I am officially step into 21 years old.
This number is eventually hinting me that: Dude, you gotta think about your future.
First clue of my future started from my internship in my university.
Some says internship is fun but some says it's tough.
For me, I am still eager or even desperate to have my internship as soon as possible. Ha!
After a thorough consideration, I wish to have my internship at Hitz.fm,
one of the radio station that I admired the most.
The announcers and the crew are awesome and I really wish to learn from there.
(God, I really wish that someone will see this, Ha!)

I knew I am still RAW and I still need a lot and lot more guidance in order for me to success.
I believe that I can do better;
I believe that I can contribute more and
eventually, I believe in myself.

Dreams, it starts from a single seed that requires irrigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment