月光许愿树

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Confession

"Confession, no one says it's easy"

The story began with an assignment.
No one can ever predict such outcome.
She is an ordinary girl for others,
but for me she is an extraordinary girl.

Have you ever met with someone,
who always make you happy whenever you met her;
and the one who you always feel comfortable with?
No others, but she's the one.

Most of my friends were asking me: Why don't you confess to her?
This question has eventually awoken me.
Should or Shouldn't I?
Seriously, I have no idea.
I was once asked one of my friends:
Since you and her was closed enough, why don't you initiate the relationship?
He replied: I am not ready to commit yet. 
Somehow he's right.
If you aren't ready to commit yet, the relationship isn't going to last long.
Back to my problem: Am I ready for this confession yet?
Personally I think we need more irrigation or in another way so called: Communication.
Hence, I have decided to ask her for a date.

I am going to suspense the remaining story Ha!
Wish me luck my friends =)


No comments:

Post a Comment